255 Parkway Blvd.
P.O. Box 9478
Coppell, TX 75019
The Purchasing Department is accountable for all purchases of supplies, equipment and services thus ensuring that all purchases are in compliance with Federal, State and local laws, are within the approved budget.
Areas of Responsibility
- Purchase supplies, equipment and services
- Assist all departments in meeting their goals and objectives
- Prepare and administer all formal bids
- Contract administrator for the City on all contracts
- Proper disposition of surplus equipment, abandoned and/or confiscated items
- Maintain a library of product information and specifications
- Increase the number of potential vendors for supplies, services and equipment
- Maintain and monitor New World Purchasing Database
- Prepare and maintain data on property control and inventory
Thank you for your interest in working with our agency. Our goal is to make doing business with us as easy and convenient as possible, and we are constantly searching for ways to improve our procurement process.
The City of Coppell plans to continue utilizing the BidSync system for the foreseeable future for the advertising and receiving of bids.
Please click here for a list of current/past bids for the City of Coppell through Bidsync.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective January 1, 2006, Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code requires that any vendor or person considering doing business with a local government entity disclose Questionnaire, Form CIQ. Click here to fill out the form. For help completing the form, view the Frequently Asked Questions.